Navane 3/4th cup
Moong Dal 1/2 cup
Black Pepper 1 tbsp
Jeera 1 tbsp
Oil 3 tbsp
1. Wash the Navane and the Moong Dal well and add around 4 glasses of water.
2. Cook in the cooker on medium flame for 3 whistles.
3. In the mixer jar, powder the Pepper, Jeera, Curry leaves and Copra coarsely.
4. Take some oil in the pan, add the pieces of cashewnut, coarsely powdered spices and fry till light brown.
5. Then add the cooked Navane and Moong Dal. Add salt as required and mix well.
6. Boil for a few minutes. Serve hot.